Most customers create an account by going through our Free Trial process. To do so, follow the steps below:
- From our home page, fill out the required information in the “Start a Free Trial” box.
- Enter your password twice, once in the Choose a Password field, and once in the Confirm Password field. Passwords must contain six characters, letters, numbers and special characters may be used. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Then fill out the remainder of the profile information.
- Click the “Start a Free Trial” button.
- Check the email inbox that you entered as your login for the verification email. The email might take a few minutes to reach you.
- When the verification email arrives, click on the ACTIVATE link and your registration will be complete.
- Now you can login and begin using your fully functional trial account.
Most users will take full advantage of the 15-day trial period, however if you would like to skip the trial and create a paid account, click “My Account” in the menu and follow the instructions to upgrade your account. At the end of your trial period the account, if not upgraded to a paid edition, will transition to a free account with limited service.